By purchasing the Item you are being granted a license to use these files for specific uses under the certain conditions
- • The Design Resource license grants a user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the Item.
- • You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or your clients, and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
Personal License is defined as using the Item individually and not as a part of a company, business, non-profit, or any other organization of any kind. You an use the Item for Commercial Work, company projects, businesses and so on, if you aren’t employed by such enterprises.
If you’re a part of a company, organization or any other enterprise of any size you must purchase Corporate License. The product purchased under Team License can be used by any number of the company’s employees.
You are allowed
- • Create an End Product for a client.
- • Sell, license, sub-license or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- • Modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- • Use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects. This is a ’multi-use’ license.
You are not allowed
- • Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Item.
- • Re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- • Permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- • The End Product can’t be used in a product offered for sale where the Item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. For example, convert a purchased product to a template or theme for sale on your website or the marketplaces like ThemeForest, Creative Market, etc.
Other license terms
- • Design Resource will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.
- • You are not required to attribute or link to Design Resource in any of projects.
- • All the rights for photographs, illustrations, and texts used in an Item are reserved by their legal owners and are presented in an Item for demonstrating purposes.
- • We reserve the right to modify or replace the License Terms at any time.
Get info about
Only updates and rare releases with discounts